- @rileypollard ok cheers for the heads up. That would be just our luck! in reply to rileypollard #
- Driving towards a rainbow – http://yfrog.com/58br9lj #
- Stopped off at the North Lakes Tavern for a spot of lunch and a pint of Guiness.
- After 2 years I think we’ve finally acclimatized. It’s 22 deg outside and I’m freezing! #
- On our way back from a wedding fayre in noosa. The free champagne and underwear fasion show was worth it 🙂 #
- At the Noosa Springs Gold Resort and Spa for 1 night. Weather is shit.
- At the Noosa Springs Golf Resort and Spa for 1 night. Weather is shit.
- We arrived in Australia 2 years ago today. #
- Rach is back. Someone has nicked the front rego plate off our car. Why would anyone do that? It’s not even a personalised one. Twats! #
- “Those who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” http://bit.ly/g7b1Y #
- Trying out http://www.streamy.com. Still a bit buggy. I think I’ll stick with http://www.netvibes for my startpage for the time being. #
- Final premier league games this weekend. No world cup or euros this year. What am I supposed to do for the next 3 months? #
- Babysitting tonight while Rach is out with the girls. Off to Noosa tomorrow for overnight stay – being dragged to a wedding fayre on Sunday. #
- We’ve had the worst floods since 1974 apparently. #
- Flooding everywhere. Going to need to commandeer a kayak to get home later. #
- Cisco saw spam jump to 167 Billion messages in the last 24 hours – up 24% from Monday http://is.gd/79t5 (via @CiscoSecurity) #
- It would be quicker walking into work this morning #