Movember is a charity event held each November where men (and I'm sure a few women could qualify for this as well) start the month clean shaven and then have exactly a month to grow and groom a moustache, raising money and awareness about men's health issues along the way.
The participants, known as Mo Bros, are subject to the following rules:
- You don’t talk about Movember outside of the month.
- Movember runs for 30 days. No more.
- There is to be no joining of the Mo to side burns—That’s a beard.
- There is to be no joining of the handlebars—That’s a goatie.
- A small complimentary growth under the bottom lip is allowed (aka a tickler).
- You must remain clean shaven apart from your Mo for the entire 30 days.
- You must speak with a dodgy Bavarian accent for the duration of the month.
Ok, I made the last one up.